Thursday, October 06, 2005

Education World� Blogging Basics: Creating Student Journals on the Web

Education World� Blogging Basics: Creating Student Journals on the Web

This is probably one of the first sites I linked to when I began preparing for the workshop. It's really not very informative but is good for individuals who have absolutely positively no idea what blogging is.


The workshop by the way has been cancelled, and since this was suppossed to be the last thing I did that was non-profit before starting a formal job search, I will not be conducting the workshop at all, but I will list all of my sources. I've been working on this for several weeks, so hopefully through my history and bookmarks I will be able to blog most of my links.

1 Comments:

Blogger ghallead said...

lbw thanks for the comment re: Ibrahim, but he has accepted that price and would be pleased to pay it. Muslims can teach us a great deal about willingly accepting the true cost of faith... again, thanks.

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home