Thursday, October 06, 2005

P2B Class Blog

This is a link to the instructor I wrote about in an earlier blog who stated that he would have liked to create accounts on edublogs but went for google. I found this site via edublog.

The main reason I preferred edublogs was for the safety issue. I did not want sex to be entered as a keyword by a child and have a blog appearing, but bloggers search mechanism is pretty unobstrusive so I felt comfortable going with blogger.

I have not blogged the content of this instructors journal becuase all of it is important and informative so it would be a good idea to just link to the site. I did provide this resource to my son's classroom teacher even though I am not doing the blog workshop hopefully she can use it.

P2B Class Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home